This section will give you a general description of the job openings we offer, their requirements, and responsibilities. Please read the material below and browse our Employment Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.) section to obtain further information. If you feel that you are capable of fulfilling the requirements, and are interested in this position, please go to our “Employment Application” section and submit the requested information. If we feel you are a good fit, we will typically call you within 48 hours to schedule an interview.
Our job openings are for stand managers to manage the retail sales of fireworks at various Virginia locations, namely in Fairfax County, Prince William County, and Loudoun County. These positions are to manage the sales operation from approximately June 18 – July 7. Employees will be assigned to a specific location, which will determine their hours of operation, daily responsibilities, and exact pay.
Stand/Tent managers are paid a salary based on the number of days they work. This is a great opportunity to make over $3,000 in less than three weeks!!!! Perfect for school teachers, college students, or anyone with an open summer schedule to make significant money and still have the rest of their summer available.
- Your schedule must be completely available from June 18 to July 7.
- Must have a smart phone.
- Must be willing to work outdoors for 12 or more hours during the hot months of June and July.
- Must be responsible, reliable, and punctual.
- Must be 18 years or older and able to fill out a W-4.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Must be comfortable working alone.
- Teamwork. The ability to communicate effectively with other staff members and delegate responsibilities to others as a cohesive team.
- Learning to use our cash register / credit card machine efficiently.
- Learning the prices of all our products including over 70 different fireworks.
- Stocking our inventory as needed.
- Keeping accurate track of your locations inventory.
- Recruiting of an effective staff to assist during peak sales (July 1 – July 4).
As a location manager, you will be expected to provide excellent customer service. This includes greeting each customer as they arrive and providing any recommendations in their selection of our fireworks.
Frequently Asked Questions
As a prospective job hunter, we know that this type of seasonal work is unusual and you may have questions about the position. Go to out Employment F.A.Q. section for answers to the most common questions.